Monday, December 10, 2012

Life & Style | What Do You Collect ?


Do you collect anything?

Stamps, coins, fancy plates?

Books on Antiques & collectibles are very popular among our library patrons.  

Some of our customers are so passionate about their collections that they spend hours in the library browsing through books like these:




I collect coffee mugs. Some of my favorites are the ones that my friends and family have brought me from all over the world. 

My daughter on the other hand collects everything and anything. She is what you can call a borderline hoarder. She especially loves cardboard boxes. 

She has a really hard time throwing away things. I usually sneak into her room whenever she isn't around to get rid of stuff.

There is a silver lining in this I assure you!

I am thinking, when I am old and senile, my daughter wouldn't ship me to a far away nursing home and instead, she would keep me at home close to her heart because she just can bear to part with me. 

 
Signing off until next Monday- Panteha

No comments:

Post a Comment