Friday, December 14, 2012

Food, Food, Food | CarbFest 2012

I am in a bit of a blue funk so I am going to try eating more carbs to see if that makes me feel better.  It's likely to just make me gain weight and get more depressed, but I am willing to submit to potatoes, rice and pasta on the off chance that they make me happier.  In all cases there will be cheese, sour cream and BBQ sauce.  Wish me luck!

One of my best galpals is pregnant.  We're going out to dinner.  I will join her in eating for two.  I am hoping to take her to the crepe place on the Miracle Mile: Midtown Creperie and Cafe.  I am likely to have dessert for dinner because you only live once.  Why waste time eating anything there but something with chocolate or caramel or cream?  I am counting the minutes!!!

Here is a link to a crepe cookbook that you may want to check out:

The Book of Crepes and Omelets by Mary Norwak


Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment