Lets see what each color represents:
- Red fruits and vegetables: improve your heart and blood health. Eat Tomatoes, Red bell peppers, Red apples and Watermelon.
- Orange fruits and vegetables: prevent cancer. Eat Oranges, Yams, and Cantaloupes.
|Cantaloupe and Rosewater and sugar. A staple of Persian Table.|
- Yellow fruits and vegetables: help with vision, your digestive system, and your immune system. Eat Pears, Bananas, Mangoes, and Pineapple.
- Green fruits and vegetables: have powerful detoxers to fight the free radicals in your body. Eat Kale, Broccoli, and cucumber. These darn free radicals pump things into your body and can cause major havoc.
- Blue fruits and vegetables: improve the absorption of minerals in your body and have power anti-oxidants. So eat Blueberries.
- White fruits and vegetables: reduce your cancer risk and activate the natural killers in your body to protect you. So eat Garlic, Mushrooms, Cauliflower, and White Onion.
So you see, we should all eat a rainbow for a healthier life.
Signing off until next Monday- Panteha