Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Wanderlust Librarian | The Bookstore

It's true. I work at a library and yet... I still go to the bookstore. I cannot get away from books because they are so magical. Bookstores, for me, are places where I feel I belong when i'm not at work. They're full of delicious paper smells and things I love to look at. When I was in college, bookstores were places where I could study, grab a cup of coffee and just people watch... all for the price of a coffee. Nowadays, most bookstores have Wi-Fi, so one could have the added bonus of having their computer, studying, drinking a coffee and people watching! 

Luckily, I'm not the only person who gets my inspiration from the bookstore. 
Check out these books! 



If you're reading this, you've probably taken a look at my last post about the Last Bookstore. If not, check it out here! I found that there were WAY too many pictures to put in that post, but i'm happy to share them in this post.

Until then, have many literary adventures! 
See you next week! 


I love the screen on this desk.
I wish the library had one! 


The performance / lecture stage 
Eye need a penny!!! 
Book birds! 


This confounded me, but it was cool to look at. 

Sheet music bursts out of its confinement
I could not get enough of this sign. 




Every great bookstore has a
Mystery Door! 

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I think that there should be something wrong with me when I leave the library on a Friday afternoon and end up taking my kid to the book store. Can't get away from books.

    ReplyDelete