Monday, October 7, 2013

Just Life | Library Ghost

Wouldn't it be cool to have a library ghost?

Then our library would be inundated by book lovers and ghost enthusiasts alike.

Between you and me, I think we should invent a library ghost and let the press get wind of it...we would be famous!

That would be fantastic PR for our library.

You see, library ghosts really exist. Here's an example.

This is the Willard Library ghost in Evansville, Indiana. You don't believe me, just click on this link: the Willard Library Ghost.


Picture from www.ghostnghouls.com
If you don't want to go too far to encounter a library ghost, then you should visit Sacramento Central Library on October 18th from 7-9 pm.

Apparently, they have some book loving ghosts who have been roaming their Sacramento Room. They even have a library program this October called: Haunted Stacks at the Central Library.

Hey, spending eternity in a library is not a such a bad deal. I might even choose to do so after kicking the bucket. It would be much better than wondering in a dark cemetery with nothing to do. 

On second thought, I would rather share my eternity between Chavez Library and a fancy pastry shop.

Speaking of spending time in the library, here is one of my favorite picture books called: The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore by William Joyce. I love this book.

To help get into the Halloween spirit, you should read this horror book NOS4A2 : a novel.

Then you should tell me all about it. 

Anyway,

I know someone who can see ghosts. The other day, I casually asked him if he has ever encountered a ghost at Chavez library. He said that he hasn't, but he promised to let me know if he sees a ghostly presence as soon as he detects one.

So, stay tuned until we find our library ghost or until we invent a ghost or two.

Signing off until next Monday- Panteha











No comments:

Post a Comment