Friday, February 8, 2013

Food, Food, Food | I guess we will all have the flu in 2013

This has been a bad few weeks in libraryland.  We are all seeming to get some sort of flu!  I paid my dues, twice.  The best part was the weight loss.  The worst part was everything else.

From a food aspect I finally used the grill for the first time in months.  Tonight I am going to roast six peppers on it so that I can use them to make sandwiches.  Roasted red peppers might be my favorite thing in the world after my dogs and George Clooney.

What do you put on the grill that I might want to try?  I love fruit on the grill and have a special pan for that, but I am open to suggestions!  If you suggest something I will try it, maybe, and report back!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think they would be easy to find this time of year, but I love to grill those little yellow pear tomatoes on skewers in the summer. They caramelize beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Lori, those things are like candy and quite reasonable at the local farmers market. I can't wait till they're in season again.

    ReplyDelete