Friday, January 4, 2013

Food, Food, Food | Livermore Outlets

By the time you read this I will be in Livermore at the new Outlet Mall.  I must admit that I am less than impressed with their website and am sad to report that I am having trouble finding much info about the restaurants.  I wanted to be practically on fire in anticipation of all the yummy restaurants. 

This makes me think of our website.  Obviously you found it since you are reading this, but we are open to suggestions if you can think of ways for it to be improved.  I'd enjoy it more if it deposited $347 into my checking account every time I look at it, but the committee that works on the site is unlikely to endorse that update.

I will be at our Angelou Branch on Saturday in case you want to stop in and see what I bought on Friday and hear about my lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment