Monday, November 5, 2012

Life & Style | Paris Or Stockton


Paris or Stockton.

Which one do you pick?

I pick Stockton no question about it. 

I know, I know,

Paris has beautiful museums, Pretty parks, gorgeous bridges, etc etc.

But I can't live in museums or pretty parks. I need a nice  home to stretch my legs after a long day of work. 

Most Parisian apartments fit inside my living room. I don't want to live in a shoe box for the rest of my life.


So I pick Stockton for its affordable big houses.

Try to buy an outfit in Paris and you will see that is going to cost you a third of your salary. In Stockton, I can still buy a nice outfit without going bankrupt. 

So I pick Stockton for its affordable stores.

Don't get me started about its weather. Paris has too many sad rainy days. No wonder it has given the world so many famous poets.

My God, you need a good dose of melancholy to write good poems and by golly, Paris provides plenty of that.

So I pick Stockton for its nice weather.

Parisian customer service is another pet peeve of mine. All Parisian business owners should come to U.S.A for customer service training.  

So I pick my dear Stockton for its friendly customer service.

Voila, Now you have it. I live in a pretty good city.

Here are some French authors who would disagree with me greatly if they were still alive.




Signing off until next Monday- Panteha  







 


No comments:

Post a Comment