Monday, January 13, 2014

Still Life| Here Comes The Soccer Mom !

Are you a soccer fan? I am originally from Iran, and lots of Iranians are very passionate about their soccer teams. I was never a fan of any sports until a few weeks ago. 

My daughter is taking soccer and she has turned me into a soccer fan.

I tell you, watching a bunch of rookie third and fourth graders playing soccer is highly entertaining. Her team is called Fire and they are anything but fire. I love watching her play. She has fun playing soccer. She also ducks every time the opposite team kicks the ball very high.

I constantly yell instructions to my daughter from the sideline.

The crazy thing is that, I don't have a clue about how to play this game but that doesn't prevent me from yelling instructions to my daughter. My poor daughter constantly shushes me to no avail. 

 I tell you, I have turned unintentionally into a soccer fan.

I just need to learn a bit about this game and I will be all set.   

I got to read this book I think:

How soccer works


signing off until next Monday- Panteha

No comments:

Post a Comment