Monday, November 18, 2013

Just Life| What Are You Thankful For?

On a white board at work, a co-worker wrote this question:

"For what are you thankful?"

That made me pause and reflect.

I am thankful for many many things in my life. Life has been good to me.

So friends, 

Here is my short answer to this philosophical question:
 
  • I am thankful to have an awesome family who is always there for me no matter what
  • I am thankful to have a small but mighty circle of friends
  • I am thankful to be healthy
  • I am thankful to have a job that I love
  • I am thankful to have a roof over my head
  • I am thankful to have a pantry full of food
  • I am thankful to live in such a wonderful country
And finally,

I am thankful that someone else besides me is cooking the turkey this year.

If you were wondering what my co-workers wrote on that white board, here is a tiny peek:
  • Everything
  • My health
  • Books
  • You You You 
So, as one of my co-workers puts it, don't forget that someone or many people are thankful to have you in their lives.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving : how to cook it well  

Kitchen revelry : a year of festive menus from my home to yours 

Signing off until next Monday- Panteha

No comments:

Post a Comment