Monday, April 1, 2013

Life & Style | Word Magician


I have a love affair with words.

I have been that way since I can remember.

I am addicted to beautiful words and phrases. When I encounter one, I am lovestruck and powerless. 

The satisfaction that I get from reading a beautiful sentence is just unexplainable. No No, it is  just sublime.

I am envious of those masters who can create the most beautiful phrases in a blink of an eye. I call them word magicians.

Here is a good example written by Brene Brown.

"Believing that you are enough is what gives you the courage to be authentic."

A word magician can transform the most mundane words in to extraordinary phrases.

I love words, I love beautiful meaningful words.

I have read them in Persian, in English, in French. They are all magnificent and more powerful than the sharpest blade.


They can crush your heart one day and inspire and motivate you the next. Words are majestic and everlasting.

Words can lead us to heaven and hell. Words are what make this life journey worthwhile. 

Here are some of my loves:

"What is a rebel? A man who says no." by Albert Camus 

" In love, one and one are one." by Jean- Paul Sartre  

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." by Gandhi

"Courage is only an accumulation of small steps." by George Konrad

"Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right." by Henry Ford

And some books on this topic:
 
Words that matter : a little book of life lessons

Life : selected quotations

Signing off until next Monday- Panteha
 









 

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Panteha. I completely agree with you. When words are put together to express just the right thing, it is poetry, it is epic, it is...perfect!

    ReplyDelete