Friday, January 18, 2013

Food, Food, Food | The Week in Review

This week I am trying to make a concerted effort to eat three square meals a day.  This may make me sound crazy because so many of you already do that.  I have to force breakfast because I seldom wake up ready to eat.  Lunch I can do, but often by the time I am ready for dinner it's already bed time.

This reminds me of a time when my brother was little and he came to stay with me for a week-end.  First I had to tell him that all we had for breakfast was ice cream.  He was not upset about that.  Then at about 2:30 p.m. on Saturday he said, "Are you ever going to feed me lunch?"  I forgot, not having any kids of my own, that you have to feed them from time to time.  I was better prepared for him the next time he stayed.

Maybe that reminder just made me think that perhaps, if I had ice cream for breakfast I would be more enthusiastic!

I will let you know how it goes in next week's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment