Monday, July 20, 2015

Just Life| New Books

Mmmmmmmmm, I love the scent of a new book. A few weeks ago, an eager reader was looking for a Harry Potter book and I ended up giving her a brand new Harry Potter that I had just received that morning in the shipment. 

I wish I had a camera to record her reaction. She was so happy that she would be the first person to read that brand new book. Joy is just one of the side effects of reading my friends.

On your next visit to the library, make sure to stop by the "New Books" section. In each library, we have a designated area for New books and they all have yellow tapes on the spine.

With your free library card, you can check out 25 of these brand new books. 

Lets see how much it would cost to buy 25 books from Barnes & Nobles in a year.

Let's say that a new hardback is around $25.

So 25 books X $25= $625/year

I don't know about you, but I don't have that much money lying around for buying books.

I am really thankful that I work in the library and tons of books are at my fingertips for FREE.

So on your next trip to the library, please check out "The New Books."

Here are a few new books from your local library:




Happy reading and let's .....


Signing off until next Monday- Panteha





 

No comments:

Post a Comment