Monday, March 9, 2015

Just Life| Children Biographies

A while back, my husband came home from Safeway and besides getting our usual groceries, he had bought these small children biographies for our daughter.

I asked, "you got these from a grocery store?" I was really impressed.

The very fist thing that caught my eyes about these children biographies was their book covers. Look at them. They are just fun and inviting. 


So far we have read quite a few of these biographies at home. You can find these biographies in our library system too.

I would give these biographies to at least a third grader. Each of these books has around 100 pages or so.

This biography series is called: Who was--?

And here are a few of these books that we have added recently to our collection.
So on your next visit to your local library, don't forget these children biographies.

Signing off until next Monday- Panteha


No comments:

Post a Comment