Sure, there are picture books for the wee ones, and stories for us bigger kids of all ages, but today I will draw your attention to non-fiction books about Christmas.
Don't forget that we have books that will teach you how to do things, or tell you why things are the way they are.
- Need recipes? We have them.
- Craft projects? We have them.
- Decorating ideas? Party planning? We have them.
- Christmas traditions around the world? We have them.
- Christmas music? We have it, in the form of sheet music and recorded music.
|Santa and the Rockettes, from Alex's photostream on Flickr.com. Some rights reserved.|
There are also some inspirational Christmas books. I just checked out one of our newest books, Charles Edward Hall's Santa Claus is for Real: a True Christmas Fable About the Magic of Believing. This man learned the true meaning of Christmas, by playing Santa Claus in New York's Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular for nearly three decades. When he started, he was more like Scrooge than Santa Claus. I can't wait to read about it.
Do you have a favorite Christmas book? Leave a comment below, and tell us about it.