This drought seems serious.
Apparently, the most recent rain hasn't helped us that much.
To stay proactive, here are a few suggestions I have heard so far. Some of them are just for pure laughter to lighten the mood on this somber matter.
- Don't wash my car.
- Don't rinse the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher.
- Don't flush the toilet or wash my hands. (bad idea)
- Stop drinking water.
- Drink beer instead of water. (husbands favorite)
- Use old leftover bottled water to water the plants. (I do that all the time)
- Take a quicker shower. (that is feasible)
- Not taking showers. (bad idea)
- Watering the grass every other day and for shorter period of time. (easy fix)
"What are we going to do mom?"
Don't worry baby, I will buy you bottled waters. Anything to make her feel safe.
So, what do you think? How should we combat this drought?
Here are a few suggestion from Save Our Water website
Signing off until next Monday- Panteha