Monday, January 20, 2014

Just Life | Too Tired To Read

Sometimes I have a hard time getting my child to read. Some nights she says, "Mom I am too tired to read."

So, we try to compromise and take turns reading. Although, I think I am still doing the majority of the nightly reading.


Last month, I came across these children books that are life savors. They are the perfect books for those nights that you don't have any energy to read a long book. 

They are full of funny, but grotesque facts. These books are published by the National Geographic Kids. Here are a few of these books:

That's gross!

Weird but true! 5 : 300 outrageous facts

Just joking 4 : 300 hilarious jokes about everything...

Kids really dig reading about yucky stuff. Here is an example of what you find in these books:

My daughter and I laugh uncontrollably reading funny factoids from these books.

I wonder if I look this like this Batfish when I use too much lipstick in the morning.
 

So, check out these great books on your next visit to your local library. Here is a link to other books by the National Geographic Kids:

National Geographic Kids

Signing off until next Monday- Panteha 

No comments:

Post a Comment