Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Wanderlust Librarian | Adventure Time!

The new year always brings out the possibility of getting some new adventures planned. Some trips are annual ventures (San Diego Comic-Con) while others will require extensive planning and saving up some funds.

All I can do is plan well enough to make these things happen.

Usually around this time of year, I'm torn between buying a physical thing (a new television) or getting some plane tickets. This year is no different. I've always been the kind of person that is all about the experience. I love the concept of living life in a positive and thoughtful way. I sometimes think that a television will help me to enjoy my home time....but then again, wouldn't traveling somewhere be a better use of my hard earned dollars?

*sigh* the agony of choosing. It's driving me batty!

I apologize in advance for the short post, but there is an epic blog post in the works for my next trip!!

Adventure is out there!!









No comments:

Post a Comment