When the book came out, a lot of people were raving about it and since I loved reading her other book; " The Paris Wife", I thought that I would enjoy reading her new book as well. I was wrong.
So I am going to preach what I am not practicing for the time being.
"If you are reading a book and you are not enjoying it, give yourself permission to close that book and to pick up another one to read."
Life is too short to spend it on a book that you don't enjoy.
Here are a few of my favorite books:
- Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- And the mountain Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
- The Paris Wife by Paula Mclain
- Outliers: The story of success by Malcolm Gladwell
- Don't push the button by Bill Cotter (Perfect for story-time)
- Fantastic flying books of Mr. Morris Lessmore by William Joyce. ( Children picture book)
Signing off until next Monday- Panteha