Monday, September 7, 2015

Just Life| Packing School Lunches

Packing my daughter's school lunches are a bit of a challenge. Since my daughter hates school lunches, I have to pack her lunch five days a week.

Whenever I ask her what she wants for her school lunch, she tells me Nutella sandwich. I need some new ideas for her school lunches.

So, I searched the library catalog and I was pleasantly surprised to find some good books on this topic.

So this book " THE BEST HOMEMADE KID'S LUNCHES ON THE PLANET" by Laura Fuentes sounded promising. 

I checked it out and showed it to my daughter. she said that she would gladly try "the Red Beans and Rice" and "the Hawaiian Sliders". They look simple enough to make in a short amount of time.

Red Rice and Beans 

So this week, I am packing two new lunches for my kid. 

Hawaiian Sliders

Here are a few more books:


Signing off until next Monday- Panteha

No comments:

Post a Comment