Monday, July 6, 2015

Just Life| Travel Photos

Travel photos are great treasures. You can look at them years later and somehow they can transport you back in time.

I just got back from vacation last week and I am still in vacation mode. I love taking pictures with my phone. It's so darn convenient, but I have to admit that I believe the picture quality is nowhere close to an old fashion camera. 



So, if you have a favorite travel photo, please send it to me and I will try to post it on a future blog.

















Please email me your favorite travel photo to: 

panteha.paknahad_jabarouti@stocktongov.com by July 16th, 2015.


Here are some travel books from your local library:

  • Discover California : experience the best of California
  • Fodor's Puerto Vallarta
  • Art of adventure

Signing off until next Monday- Panteha





No comments:

Post a Comment