Monday, January 19, 2015

Just Life| Cookbooks For Your Little Chef

My daughter loves to cook. Whenever I am cooking, she is cooking too.  

Do you have a little chef at home?

Did you know that the library has plenty of children cookbooks? You can find them in the children non-fiction area in the 641.5 section.

So this week, check out some children cookbooks and let your kid cook you dinner. Although it is better to have Pizza Hut on speed dial.

I think a kid who likes to cook now, won't go hungry while she is away at college. At least, that is what I keep telling myself every time I clean up the kitchen after her cooking sessions.

This week, my coworker J.... who knows about my daughter's love of cooking, showed me this new cookbook. I should check it out for my daughter. 

So here are some cookbooks for your little chef at home:

We [heart] cooking! : totally tasty food for kids


Cool pizza to make & bake : easy recipes for kids to cook

The Minnie & friends cookbook 

Awesome snacks and appetizers 

Eat your math homework : recipes for hungry minds

Signing off until next Monday- Panteha







No comments:

Post a Comment