Monday, December 22, 2014

Just Life| We are in a book!

Mo Willems is one of my favorite children's author. His Piggie and Elephant books are just hilarious. 

You can find these books in your local library in the Easy Readers section, under the author's last name. 



Piggie and Elephant books are perfect for K-2nd graders. 



Last Wednesday, I even read two of these books to my daughter's 4th grade class and they were a hit. Those kids had so much fun listening to me read these silly books to them.

First, I read:" We are in a book" to them. Then I read "A big guy took my ball". I tell you, these kids really liked these two books and I felt so proud.


So, for this Holiday season, Piggie and Elephant books can be the perfect present for any kid.

Happy Holidays!

Signing off until next Monday- Panteha

No comments:

Post a Comment