Monday, November 24, 2014

Just Life| Library Lion

No, we are not adding a lion to our library staff. Library lion is a children's book written by Michelle Knudsen.

At my last story time, a grandfather suggested this book to me. So, I took his advice and read it.  I loved the book. So, I took it home and read it at dinner time to my daughter. She loved it too.


So, here is a quick summary of the story:

Once upon a time, a lion wondered into a library and no one knew what to do.

So, Mr. McBee ran to the head librarians' office to tell her about the lion roaming in the library.

She tells him immediately that he shouldn't be running in the library.

" But there is a lion in the library."

" Is he breaking any rules?"

" Well, no", he said

" Then leave him be."


I checked our circulation policy and we don't have any policy about lions either.

So, I am assuming, if a lion walks into our library one day, as long as it isn't breaking any rules, it can use the library like the rest of us.

Until then, let's just keep on reading.

Leona is reading at the Troke Library

Signing off until next Monday- Panteha

No comments:

Post a Comment