Monday, February 3, 2014

Just Life | Mom, You Are A Great Chef

Moms are the best chefs in the world.

My mom lives thousands of miles away from Stockton but whenever she comes to visit, she makes us the most wonderful Persian foods.

So, tonight while I am at work, along with babysitting my kid, my mom is cooking us this wonderfully aromatic rice dish with green beans and ground beef. I can't wait.

Thanks mom.

And to all the moms out there, thanks for everything you do for all of us.

We are all eternally grateful to you even though we usually forget to say thank you.
So how about a few cook books to kick start this new week: 

From Mama's table to mine

Mad hungry cravings  

Quick and easy vegan comfort food

Old-school comfort food : the way I learned to cook 

Dinner : a love story : it all begins at the family table 

Signing off until next Monday- Panteha



No comments:

Post a Comment