Here is a quick summary about our library computers:
- You need a library card to access the library computers.
- You can use a computer for at least an hour per day.
- To print (black and white) is only 10 cents.
- To print (color) is only 50 cents.
- You can reserve a library computer seven days in advance, but you need to use the reservation computers from inside the library.
- Your print job gets printed right in front of you to safeguard your privacy.
- Bring some change for your print job. Our printer doesn't accept credit cards or debit cards.
- Your print job stays in the print queue for at least 2 hours so you don't have to rush to the printer to get your print job.
Signing off until next Monday- Panteha