Monday, January 27, 2014

Just Life | Your Appearance Matters

I recently read the following article; " When teachers favor attractive kids" on CNN. 

In a nutshell, it mentions that attractive kids have an easier time in school. As soon as I read the article, I forwarded it to my kid's teacher as a precaution.

We all judge people by their looks but my kid doesn't think so. " I am a tomboy mom, I don't care about my look," she tells me.

Do tomboys show up to school disheveled and untidy?

I have my job cut out for me. Let's hope she won't show up to her first job interview in her pajamas.

 



Here are a few books on this topic:

Wear this, toss that! : hundreds of fashion and beauty swaps that save your looks, save your budget & save you time

Oh no she didn't : the top 100 style mistakes women make and how to avoid them

Fashion 101 : a crash course in clothing

Signing off until next Monday- Panteha









No comments:

Post a Comment