Monday, July 1, 2013

Just Life | My Crazy Postcard Wall

Have you seen our postcard wall at Chavez?

You have got to come and take a look it. It has tons of cool looking postcards.

Let me show you.


Here is the story. We had this long empty wall in our Chavez Library and I wanted to do something to it to make it look a bit cheerful. So I came up with the idea of covering it with postcards. 

My cool co-workers donated a bunch of postcards to this cause. So did some of our wonderful patrons. I brought the rest of cards from home. At the end, I even purchased a few online.

From time to time, I see people taking pictures of this wall and it makes me happy that all of those old postcards ended up decorating a wall in our beloved library.

So if you have cool postcards at home, send them my way and I will make sure to add them to this wall. 

Signing off until next Monday- Panteha

No comments:

Post a Comment